In the photo: The Vactor 2100 Plus combination sewer cleaner from Vactor Manufacturing.
The Vactor 2100 Plus combination sewer cleaner from Vactor Manufacturing features increased vacuum performance, improvements to operator comfort and control, and fuel, air routing and filtration efficiency. It is suited for public and municipal utilities and professional contractors. The equipment aids in cleaning and sanitary systems. Go here for information on the product.
Positive displacement configuration
The unit’s PD blower is driven directly through a split shaft transfer case rated for 500 horsepower. With blower offerings providing inlet volumes in excess of 5,000 CFM and 18 Hg vacuum, the manufacturer can provide a machine to tackle the deepest pulls.
The cleaner's multi-stage blower filtration system features dual air ports which maximize material separation in the debris body. The system has stainless steel ball shutoffs to prevent liquid debris carryover, centrifugal cyclones to remove escaped particles and condensation, and stainless steel screen strainers to protect the blower from particles as small as 750 microns.
Operators have convenient and quick access to the filter screens and quick release pins to remove the float ball screens. The cyclone dump chutes are at the rear of the unit. The Vactor 2100 Plus is a user-friendly combination unit.
Available on the sewer cleaner is arecycling system which reuses water already in the sewer to clean sewer lines. This provides the potential to eliminate the need for clean water. The system can save thousands of gallons of clean water during every shift, according to the manufacturer.
In addition to the clean water saved, Vactor’s water recycling system can increase operator productivity by up to 100 percent, enabling operators to clean twice the number of lines, according to the manufacturer. This productivity gain is the result of eliminating time spent refilling the water tank, including the time spent breaking the job site down and driving to a hydrant or water filling facility to refill the tank.
Features of the new system include:
• Simultaneous operation – recycles water while cleaning lines
• All valves, filters, screens, & piping on the recycling system are stainless steel
• Simple to operate
• No moving parts in the body or tanks
• No need to enter the body or tank to maintain system components
• Equipped with the Vactor Jet-Rodder pump
• Absolute water filtration to 100-micron particle sizes, eliminates most abrasive particles to protect the water pump, hoses, nozzles, and the sewer lines
• Five-stage filtration system that combines settling, centrifugal separation, and absolute filtration to 100-micron
Vactor Manufacturing ---Go here for information.