Oct. 12 session will offer help with Gov 2.0 tools
Social networks, blogs and wikis are helping governments engage more efficiently and directly with residents, but their use raises policy issues that government agencies must address.
Kent Cunningham, emerging technologies business manager for Local Government Summit on Oct. 12, Cunningham will explain ways in which local governments can meet their obligations to provide citizen-centered solutions while maintaining compliance requirements., will help local officials create strategies for using emerging communication tools in a webinar titled, "Government 2.0: Enabling the Power of Open Government." During the 45-minute webinar, held as part of the
The webinar, which will be held from 12 to 12:45 p.m. EST, is part of the Local Government Summit, a one-day online conference that includes seven education sessions and a virtual exhibit hall. To register for the free event, visit the Local Government Summit online registration page.
- Improving employee productivity will be focus of upcoming webinar
- Online conference to feature social media tips from city and county leaders
- Social Networking Sites in the Cross Hairs?
- Cops Add Web Tools as a Way to Connect
- LAPD Chief Blogs for Better Relations