U.S. Communities has awarded a national cooperative contract for maintenance, repair, operating supplies, industrial supplies and related products and services (MRO). The following vendors earned the award through a competitive solicitation process: The Home Depot, HD Supply Facilities Maintenance, Applied Industrial Technologies, and SupplyWorks, A Home Depot Company.
The lead public agency on the contract (Number 16154) is Maricopa County, Ariz. The contract term is for five years with the option to renew for five additional one-year periods. To learn more about this new contract and the solutions available, view details below or watch the complimentary on-demand webinar.
This contract makes it easier for public agencies to get the products and services they need under one contract while saving time and money. This multi-award provides public agencies the following options when looking for MRO solutions.
The Home Depot: Access to millions of products for maintenance, repair, and operations needs and capital improvements; available the same day at one of The Home Depot’s 1,960+ store locations.
• Simple sourcing options available. Purchase online, in-store or special order with PCI compliant process.
• Bulk and volume pricing discounts on orders over $1,500 plus earn a potential 5 percent annual rebate on all Home Depot purchases
HD Supply: Competitively awarded MRO products and property improvement services on a single contract.
• Discounts on over 70,000 MRO and property management products.
• Tiered rebate based on you agency’s annual purchases and early pay invoice discount for HD Supply credit accounts.
Applied Industrial Technologies: Access to more than 6 million products from more than 4,000 manufacturers.
• Expertise—our associates’ ability to evaluate operations and suggest improved products or processes.
• Local support and inventory—more than 550and a robust, nationwide sales force.
SupplyWorks, A Home Depot Company: Supply a full spectrum of maintenance and hardware products.
• Team of 700+ national and local facility maintenance experts with a reputation for integrity and dedication, ready to serve you.
• Problem-solving expertise and smart solutions including: Stockwise Inventory Management Solutions, SupplyWorks In-Site For Education, and SupplyWorks Assessment Tool for Restrooms (SWAT).
For more information, go to this site.
U.S. Communities is a national cooperative program. It provides government procurement resources and solutions to local and state government agencies, school districts (K-12), higher education institutions, and nonprofits looking for competitive supplier government pricing.